Here are some useful links for the GPCR researcher. This is just a brief selection, so if you feel that there is something missing that should be here please leave your suggestion at the Feedback section!
- The GPCRDB at David Gloriam's group in the University of Copenhagen.
- The GPCRmd webserver at Jana Selent's group at Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona.
- The Hybrid MM/CG webserver at Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH.
- The Natural Variants database.
- GPCRRD, G protein-coupled receptor spatial restraint database for 3-D structure modeling and function annotation.
The gpcr-modsim.org webserver glues-together the following programs:
- The modeller homology modeling software.
- The gromacs molecular dynamics package.
- The STAMP multiple structure alignment program.
- The Clustal multiple sequence alignment program.
- The django framework.
- The useful plugins Jalview and Jmol.
The internal project web page (login required for developers) is here.